Thursday, May 26, 2011

Super Spandex Singalong: Leslie Hall Part Deux





Here's a little glimpse at the soundtrack in my head right now: Enjoy the above video by Leslie and the Lys wherein artist Leslie Hall waxes lyrical about how the perfect pair of stretchy pants unleashes her inner tigress.

So, you all know how I feel about Leslie Hall and her gem sweater efforts (see my blog from April 6, 2011 ). Well, she's equally passionate about stretchy spandex pants. Discouraged by the lack of fabulous spandex for women her size, Leslie began crafting her own leggings and offering them for sale. She also immortalizes her love for the garment in a ridiculously infectious song I just can't get out of my mind! Carissa and I are dying to catch a Leslie and the Lys show if they ever come to San Diego.

Later,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment